The Kids!

The Kids!
They just love to travel!

Monday, February 02, 2009

Little Fan!!





I am training Abby up right. At a young age she is learning who to root for. We took some really cute pictures last night during the Superbowl!! Enjoy the Pics and GO STEELERS!!SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, she looks like a doll baby...and she looks like she's enjoying the game. Go Steelers!

Anonymous said...

jona you are right those pictures are sooooo cute i hope to see all of you this wk.looking forward to that. love and prayers granny

Anonymous said...

I told you to let Abby wear her gear for good luck, and it seems to have worked. It was a great game! The pictures are so cute; I really am missing being able to see you guys. Family dinner at my house Saturday afternoon, if you think you can make it.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to sign the last comment. Hopefully, you knew it was from me, but just in case......

Aunt Brenda

Anonymous said...

Jona shes beautiful those pictures are so cute and the steelers won so it was a great day for you

Anonymous said...

that last comment was opa