The Kids!

The Kids!
They just love to travel!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day at the zoo




It was so nice today that Eric and I decided that we had to get Abby out of the house. Aunt Brenda got us a zoo pass for Christmas, so we decided that today would be a good day to break it in. We went and spent a couple of hours at the zoo for a nice family day! Here are some pics we took of Abby at the zoo. I think she had a good time too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you could enjoy the Christmas present. Abby does look as though she had a good time. She is just the most adorable little girl. Can't wait to see her. See you on the 4th, if not sooner.
Love you, Aunt Brenda

Anonymous said...

I loved the zoo pictures - can't wait to go there with her this summer!!! :-) Give her hugs and kisses from Oma - and tell her "Oma loves her BEST".