The Kids!

The Kids!
They just love to travel!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Big Day for Abby!






So today was a big day for our little girl. She took her first solo steps. She actually walked 3 different times to Mimi (she would not walk to the rest of us, Mimi must have the touch.) but she took about 10 steps in all. It won't be long now!Of course I tried to get a video of it, but by the time I found the camera, got a tape in it, got the tape to the right place and got it charged enough to video, she was done walking for the day. Oh well, we will try again next time. I am just glad Eric and I were both here to see it. Here are some pics taken of Abby on this beautiful weekend we just had.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

of coarse mimi had the touch,don't ever doubt that.she looks like she is enjoying the beautiful day,she is so cute.looking forward to seeing you both on friday. love and prayers gram

Danielle said...

Yeah Abs! We miss you!

Oma said...

Give my beautiful little AbbyDoodle kisses and hugs from Oma. Tell her I love her best!! I will bring her something back from Africa. Love you all three.

Anonymous said...

So excited to hear she took those first steps. The pictures of her are just beautiful. Can't wait to see you on Friday.
Love to all, Aunt Brenda

Unknown said...

Congrats Abby!!! Way to go!!