The Kids!

The Kids!
They just love to travel!

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Finally Here comes SUMMER!











I just thought I would put up some fun pictures we have already taken of Abby this summer. She got a new stroller from Mimi and Grandpa and she loves pushing it around. She also now loves wearing her sunglasses. She did not love them before, but suddenly she wants them on all of the time. especially her pink "Hello Kitty" ones she got for her birthday. I can already tell we are going to have sooo much fun this summer. I am already loving it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't been on the computer for over a week, so I had missed most of your posts. I am so sorry to hear about the pink eye; I hope she is doing better. I love all the pictures; she looks adorable (other than the pink eye of course)
Can't wait to see her and you guys; hopefully, it will be soon.

Oma said...

She looks so cute in the sunglasses - and so big. She looks like she's 1 going on 6 since I've seen her. It's not fair!! Give her kisses from her Oma.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh what incredible pics she is so beautiful I cant wait to see her this week and you and Eric to of course Give her kisses from opa