Jona and Eric,Look out! Abby gets her first car and first kiss in the same week!! Uh-oh!Love, Mimi
and she got her first rifle this week too...
I think my next car just might look like Abby's. Love the pictures. See you next weekend. Give kisses to Abby. Love you guys. Aunt Brenda
those pictures are so cute i love them love gram
She looks like she's scooting down the sidewalk and loves it. She's a doll baby. I miss you guys.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Jona and Eric,
Look out! Abby gets her first car and first kiss in the same week!! Uh-oh!
Love, Mimi
and she got her first rifle this week too...
I think my next car just might look like Abby's. Love the pictures. See you next weekend. Give kisses to Abby. Love you guys.
Aunt Brenda
those pictures are so cute i love them love gram
She looks like she's scooting down the sidewalk and loves it. She's a doll baby. I miss you guys.
Post a Comment