Abby Stirring in the Chocolate chips!
Abby turning on the mixing machine!
She just tasted the dough and did not like it!
still stirring........
Abby and I in matching aprons........ Thanks Aunt Danielle!
Abby and I baked cookies together for the first time! Abby had a good time but she did not even want to taste the cookies she baked, she just wanted to eat goldfish. She was really cute though and I can't wait to do it again!!
2 comments:
Jona, it looked like you guys were having a grat time. I loved the pictures. She must not be like her Oma - because I LOVE to eat the dough BEST.
She certainly looked like the professional......I can't believe she didn't like the cookie dough or the cookies (Are you sure she is related to us?) Love the aprons. Hope to see you guys soon.
Aunt Brenda
Post a Comment