Abby playing in the snow out front!
She loves to take care of her baby.
The drifts are almost bigger than her.
she likes to take a shovel and shovel snow into a bucket and then dump it out!
She LOVES playing outside. We have to drag her inside kicking and screaming when she has been out too long. She would stay out there for hours, not matter how cold she got!
Here is some video of Abby sledding! I think she has enjoyed the snow days as much as we have!!
1 comment:
Love the pictures and the video. I can't believe she loves the snow and the outside so much. If she likes being outside in the cold that much, I'm not sure she is related to your Mom and me. Glad all of you enjoyed the snow day. Love you and see you this weekend.
Aunt Brenda
Post a Comment