The Kids!

The Kids!
They just love to travel!

Saturday, May 01, 2010

Fun family weekend.

t
Abby's "new" bed. We changed her crib to a toddler bed. She is not sure what to think of it yet. She has her Muddy the Mudhen doll on her bed. It's her new favorite stuffed toy.

Abby and Dada at the Mudhens game Friday night.

Eric with a hairless face and Abby doodle.


On Wednesday night, when I came home from work, Eric was home and he had decided to shave his goatee off. It has been a LONG time since I have seen him without his goatee. He looks very different. I had to take a picture because it had been so long.

On Friday night, Eric's cousin Julie came into town to visit. So we all went to the Mudhens game. This is the first game of the season that we had been too and for Abby it was like her first time all over again. She was in awe and kept pointing to the mascots, Muddy and Muddonna. She got to go say hi to Muddonna, but we missed our picture opportunity, so we will have to get the picture next time. Abby LOVES dressed up characters. She always has. She has never been scared of them and I love that! She is so cute running up and hugging them. While at the game, Mimi bought her a Muddy doll. You can see it in the picture above.

On Saturday, Eric's Aunt Ellen came into town also. Since everyone was here, Jan had the wonderful idea of going to a glass blowing class at the art museum. So Jan. Julie, Aunt Ellen and I went and made our own glass flowers at the glass class. It was so neat and we can't wait to pick them up on Tuesday. (they keep them for a couple of days to dry them properly so they are less fragile). Then on Saturday evening, Julie came over to see Abby for a little bit and we spontaneously decided to convert her crib to a toddler bed. This is something I have been wanting to do for a couple of weeks, we just have not gotten around to it. So, it has been a fun and eventful weekend and Abby has had a really good time. And the weekend is not over yet!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that bed Jona!! She is growing up so fast.

Oma said...

Love, love her bed!! Can't wait to put her in it---she still likes to cuddle before bed, right? I'm not ready for her to outgrown that yet!!! As far as that strange character in the pics-never seen him before? who is he Jona? Is it Eric's brother from Columbus???? Just kidding. Tell Eric I've never seen him w/out the facial hair.....!!!