I guess I will do one more really quick post in case anyone does not know yet. Abby is going to be a big sister to a little baby brother!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!!! We are all soooooooo excited!!!!!!!
4 comments:
Aunt Brenda
said...
Even though I did already know, thanks for the Abby picture. She looks excited too. Love you guys,
That is soo cute and I have to add that I am very very excited here as well. :-) You need to tell the Abby story about what she said when you told her she was going to have a baby brother.
4 comments:
Even though I did already know, thanks for the Abby picture. She looks excited too.
Love you guys,
That is soo cute and I have to add that I am very very excited here as well. :-) You need to tell the Abby story about what she said when you told her she was going to have a baby brother.
jona i am sure you and eric will have a most beautiful little boy just like little abby i am excited as well love you guys gram
I am so excited I can finally get something blue after all this pink, Il ove sweetie opa
Post a Comment