


At Jack's 2 month check-up. he weighed 12ilbs. 2 oz. He was 23 inches long and his head circumference is 40 3/4 cm. around. That puts him at 50th percentile for height and weight and 85th percentile for head circumference. I have a very average size child. Since his 2 month check-up he has started laughing and it is the cutest sound ever. I can't wait to capture it on film. At his 2 month appt. Jack also got his first big round of shots. He was not happy and it took him a couple of days to not be tired and fussy anymore. But he is such a sweet, cute and overall happy baby. He is pretty much back to himself now. He also recently, slept 7 hours straight at night. He has only done it once, but I am really hoping that it happens again and develops into a pattern!!
1 comment:
He's so cute Jona!! My son used to be average on height but that head circumference was always at the top. I thought he would never grown into his head, lol.
Post a Comment