The Kids!

The Kids!
They just love to travel!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Big Milestone










So our little guy is in a pretty good pattern right now. He gets up once a night at 3 am and then does not get up again until we get him up in the morning (he goes to bed at 8:30ish every night). So every night Eric and I take turns getting up with him. Last night was Eric's turn. So at 3 am Eric got up with him, he ate his bottle, Eric burped him and then put him back to bed in his crib. We will often lay Jack down when he is not fully asleep, because then he just puts himself to sleep within a few minutes with no crying, just some talking and grunting. So Eric put him to bed still awake and he came back to bed in our room. I was listening to the monitor and I heard Jack start his usual talking grunting to put himself to sleep. Then suddenly, he started crying and the crying got harder and harder. Which is unusual for him. I asked Eric if he had burped him and everything. Eric said that he had, so I got up quickly and went downstairs, only to find that our little guy had rolled himself over onto his tummy. He has never rolled over and he did it last night for the first time. He was not happy because he hates being on his tummy, and he was stuck that way. I am sure it was an accident, and it may be a long time before he does it again, but last night he rolled over for the first time. My baby is growing up!! He is getting big too fast! Both of my babies are! I am going to miss this time period!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

jona all those pictures are beautiful love you guys gram

Unknown said...

That is such a cute "first rollover story", priceless. Jack is getting so big, and Abby just keeps getting more beautiful!!

Oma said...

Love, love, love the beautiful pictures. I'm still crying over leaving Abby at Fat Fish Blue on Sunday nights---I'm traumatized!!! I wish I could come get her at Miss Jenny's!!! She's my baby girl! LOL

Anonymous said...

i just love the pink pictures,the girls all looked like they were having so much fun gram