It has been a while since I have had a post that was just about Abby so I thought it was time. Abby has been loving this holiday season. On Saturday night, Abby went to Mimi and Papa's house and baked cookies for Mimi. She then got to spend the night at Mimi and Papa's house. She was sooo excited and had a great time with them. It was good for her to have some one-on one time with the grandparents because she has started asking me if I love Jack more than I love her. I keep reassuring her that I don't, but she is still adjusting to having to share mom and dad, so she still sometimes does not like when we spend time with Jack. She likes to be the center of attention. But she is so sweet about it and she loves her little brother. I love my sweet baby girl so much!
On Sunday evening, Abby got to be in her first church Christmas play. I have a video of it that I will post when I get it downloaded. Here are some pics of Abby making cookies and singing in the church Christmas play!

All of the preschoolers singing! They are so cute!

Abby looks sad for some reason, not sure why.

Singing Jingle Bells with all their bells!

She looks so cute!

My happy baby girl!

Abby and Mimi eating the cookies they made.

Abby working hard decorating the cookies

rolling our the cookie dough.


Abby is watching to make sure they are getting done correctly!
2 comments:
We had a great time making cookies! Abby is such a good helper...I will need her back soon to make more!
Mimi
So sorry I missed her first performance in her Christmas play; I didn't know about it. I am sure there will be many more. She looks adorable as usual. We missed you last night at the Stallard girls Christmas cookie baking event but totally understand needing your rest after the eventful weekend. See you on Saturday. Love you guys.
Post a Comment