Eric and I have been watching Abby sit up lately and she is getting pretty good at it. We have taken some video the last couple of days so you can see how good she is doing (the first part of the video she does not do quite as well as she does on the rest of the video.) We also took a little more video of her laughing. Hope you enjoy.
3 comments:
jona ilove those videos of my baby she is so beautiful i cant wait to see you guys this weekend
opa
She is growing way too fast. She is such a joy to watch. See you at my house tomorrow evening for supper. Love you guys
Aunt Brenda
I can't believe she's starting to sit up!!!! She'll be walking before we know it....and I can't get enough of her giggles!!! Give her kisses from Oma. She is perfect!!! Oma
Post a Comment