The Kids!

The Kids!
They just love to travel!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Baby Dedication



Today we had Abby dedicated at my church. I bought a beautiful dress and the dedication was really good. My pastor did a really good job. Everyone came up for it. Eric's parents. my mom, my grandma Margie, my Papaw Clynis, Aunt Brenda, and Aunt Sheila (and of course Eric) were all there. After church. we all came back to our house and had a nice lunch and sat by the pool and talked and played with the baby. Abby got several nice presents from her relatives that we really appreciate. Thanks to everybody for coming and for the presents. We love you all so much. For those of you who were not able to make it, I am posting some pictures of Abby in her dress at home, but I will have to wait until one of the grandmas sends me pictures of all of us at the church and I will post some more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was so glad to be with you for the dedication. Abby looked absolutely beautful and was at her best. She is so good and such a joy; she really does remind me of you as a baby.

Aunt Brenda