The Kids!

The Kids!
They just love to travel!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Milestones!!



Abby has had a very eventful weekend. She met her third cousin Zach this weekend. He is Eric's cousin Emily"s son. He is 14 months old, but they live in Tennessee, so they had yet to have a chance to meet yet. So we got some pictures of their first meeting. It was very cute. This weekend, Abby also rolled over for the first time. She was playing with her uncle Jeffy and we put her on her belly and she rolled over onto her back. We clapped and applauded and she laughed and wondered why we were clapping probably.

Also this weekend (Sunday) Abby got a really runny nose and she started getting fussy. We thought she was getting the sickness that Eric and I have had for weeks now. So, our babysitter called this morning and said that she was sick. So, Eric and I had to decide who to stay home with her. Eric was voted the one to stay today because I have a doctor's appt and have to take most of tomorrow off. So, as Eric and Abby stayed home today, she got fussier and fussier and she was a little feverish. So when I got home from school, we gave her a little Tylenol. A little while later, she was still fussy so we decided to see if we can figure out what is wrong and we discovered that she is getting a tooth. Her bottom front right tooth. We gave her some baby orajel and she started feeling better. So, that is why she has been fussy with a runny nose and a little fever. A big milestone, that is not so much fun for anyone. Anyway, I am putting up some pict
ures of Abby with her cousin Zach and the rest of the family that was here this weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, Abby! Grandpa Frank says that now you can enjoy a bologna sandwich! I'm not so sure about that...:)
You were a little doll this weekend!
Love,
Mimi

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see her smile with her new toofer!! She is my babydoll. Give her hugs and kisses from Oma.

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing the great pictures looks like every one was having fun. i especially liked the one of abby and great grand pa just look at that face and the beautiful eyes,she is so pretty and has two teeth how fun is that now that she already has them i sure hope all three of you are feeling better.did eric's spider bight get ok?that is kinda scarey .love and prayers grannie