Eric and I have had a hobby for 3 years now called geocaching. We have explained this hobby to most of our friends and family and they understand what it is. For those of you who don't know, it's kind of like a big scavenger hunt all over the US (and the world). If you want to know more, just google it and lots of information will pop up. Anyway, Eric and I have not been since the baby was born because it is hard to do with a small baby. Yesterday, we took Abby on her very first geocache. She had so much fun, she loved it. She likes being outside anyway, so this is just another way for her to be outside with us. Here are a couple of cpictures of Abby at her first (and second) geocache ever!
The Kids!
They just love to travel!
Sunday, October 05, 2008
BABY's FIRST GEOCACHE!
Eric and I have had a hobby for 3 years now called geocaching. We have explained this hobby to most of our friends and family and they understand what it is. For those of you who don't know, it's kind of like a big scavenger hunt all over the US (and the world). If you want to know more, just google it and lots of information will pop up. Anyway, Eric and I have not been since the baby was born because it is hard to do with a small baby. Yesterday, we took Abby on her very first geocache. She had so much fun, she loved it. She likes being outside anyway, so this is just another way for her to be outside with us. Here are a couple of cpictures of Abby at her first (and second) geocache ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That pictue of Eric & Abby is adorable - Eric is even adorable!!! Just kidding, Eric. That's to get you back for the "she's only alergic to one thing - her Oma. :-) She is getting so big. She changes in every picture and gets more beautiful every week. Can't wait to see you this weekend.
Love you all. Oma
Not sure we will be able to see you this weekend. Abby said she would rather stay home and watch football. Sorry Oma
Eric
She can watch football with Oma - I can come and watch football with the two of you - and stay the weekend. That sounds like a plan!! :-)
Nice try, but Abby and I know that you don't follow football....
Who said I don't follow football - where do you think Jona got her obsession from - yeah, me! That's right, me!!
Hey Jona,
Abby is an absolute doll!!! Next time you come around, bring your geocaching thingy so I can see it. Maybe if there is stuff to find here you can take me out and show me how. As long as it isn't too cold, that is...I'm a wimp! :)
Love ya
Peg
That sounds like she had a great time.Geocache sounds interesting. Is there a link or something I could read up on it? It sounds like something my family would love.
Geocaching is so cool! We'll have to try it some day with Abe. Great way to take advantage of our meandering life. I love the apple pictures with Abby. Such a cutie!
Post a Comment