The Kids!

The Kids!
They just love to travel!

Thursday, October 02, 2008

6 Months old today!







Today Abby is 6 months old. I can't believe I have a 6 month baby. I can still remember when Eric and I first realized we were going to have a baby and how nervous and excited we were. We could not wait to tell everyone. Now it is over a year later and I still can't believe what a perfect. happy, wonderful, beautiful, precious little girl we have been blessed with (as I am sure the grandparents will attest to). Eric and I are two of the luckiest people in the entire world to have each other and this special gift from God which makes a happy little family. And I thank God daily for Eric and Abigail and the joy and love they bring to my life everyday.
On a different note, we bought Abby a little birthday present of new shoes. We realized that she has not shoes that fit and that since it is getting cold, maybe she needs some shoes to wear. So we bought her her first pair of pink (fake) crocs. We took some pictures today with and without her crocs on. She did not quite know what to do with her newshoes (since she so rarely wears shoes at all), so she decided to eat them. It was very cute, and if only I could still bend this way. jeez.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

She is so cute in her little crocs. We loved Isabelle's...especially because you can throw them in the dishwasher! But, she's grown out of hers..I wish I hadn't bought the real ones...what was I thinking??

Anonymous said...

Jona, she is so cute!!! God has blessed you and all of us with the addition of Abby to our family. She is perfect!!! I just can't wait for family pictures. What fun!! See you soon. Give her kisses from Oma.

Anonymous said...

jona
I CANT BELIEVE OUR ABBY is 6 months old she is so beautiful and sweet i cant wait to see her those pink crocs are to cute and her eating them is even cuter

love opa

Anonymous said...

Looks like Abby has the "H" in
O-H-I-O figured out. Only 3 more motions to learn! Mimi and Grandpa will work on those with her.