The Kids!

The Kids!
They just love to travel!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Cleanliness is next to Godliness:)



We have been trying to teach Abby good hygiene early so that it will not be so hard later in life. So, we have begun brushing her teeth(both of them) in the morning and at night (when we remember). The good thing is that she really likes to brush her teeth. She loves to suck on the toothbrush and she takes it in and out of her mouth. She will even run it across her teeth and gum's sometimes, I think this is more by accident than anything else, but it's good all the same. I guess I might like to brush my teeth if my toothpaste tasted like apples and bananas. We got some good pictures of her "brushing" her teeth the other morning. Hopefully this good habit will carry on for the rest of her life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jona she always has that cute little expressin she is so precious looking forward to seeing her and you guys to, of coarse love add prayers granny