Abby got her first 2 teeth 4 months ago, and since then we have been waiting for her to get more. We waited and waited and waited and nothing. Finally, today, we noticed another tooth. Her top right front tooth is breaking through the gums. Which explains why she has been fussy for the last day or so. Anyway, here are some good pics of Abby! She is saying GO STEELERS! in one of them.

3 comments:
good for abby.those pictures are so cute.what a blessing she islove and prayers to all three of you granny
I can't wait to see her new toofers!! Give her hugs and kisses from Oma and don't be too hard on her. She's having a tough time with having 4 new teeth coming in at once.!!!
I was going to call you after the game to see if you were happy. I can see Abby is, so I'm sure you were too. I was cheering for the Steelers. Now when they come up against Kurt Warner and the Cardinals, that will be a different story. Let Abby wear her Steelers gear as good luck for them. She looks so cute.
Aunt Brenda
Post a Comment