Abby hanging out playing after we got home from Dada's big birthday dinner.
The 3 of us blowing our Dada's candles for his birthday cake that I made.
Abby chillin' while waiting to go to dinner.
The birthday cake I made Eric.
Our new (used) car! The color is called Superblack!
Abby and Mimi playing in her new baby pool.
drying off after playing
Abby sunning herself after a long hard swim :)
This week has not been that fun of a week, Abby got a MMR vaccine last week (Measles, Mumps, Rubella), and this week she had a reaction to it and she got a high fever for about 3 days. She did not feel well at all, In fact, she did not sleep at all one night and her and I laid on the couch all night long.. She also did not eat anything and she lost some wight, and as she is so tiny, she can not afford to lose any weight, so we are trying to get her to eat and put that weight back on. Also, Last Saturday Abby fell really hard, head first into our cement sidewalk and I got it all on video. Abby, Eric and I were out front hanging out and watering the flowers and the lawn. Eric was holding the hose spraying it and Abby was having the best time playing in the water. She was putting her face in and trying to grab the water. We were laughing at her as she laughed and played. I ran in to get the video camera and we were videoing her having such a good time and suddenly she lost her balance and fell, so I have the whole incident on video,. It is not pretty. So that was the rough stuff of the week. On a better note, Abby also got a new baby pool. She has had fun playing in it with Mimi and me. Yesterday was Eric's 31st birthday. In honor of his birthday, we went out to a steak dinner and then had a couple of friends over for cake and ice cream. I made him a spice cake with cream cheese frosting. It was what he requested, We also finally got a 2nd car. We have been a one car family since last October. (we have been borrowing a 2nd car off and on), so we bought a used 2005 Xterra. Eric is thrilled, he finally has his dream car back! So anyway, it has been a busy time for us, but we have been having a really good summer.
1 comment:
abby looks soooo pretty in that little dress .is she eating any thing much yet?hope you guys have a great wk.this wk. love you much granny
Post a Comment