The Kids!

The Kids!
They just love to travel!

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!


These are the beautiful dozen roses Eric came home with last night to surprise me. Isn't he wonderful!!


Random family photos!! The 2 greatest loves of my life!!

I just wanted to write a short blog entry today because it is Eric and I's third wedding anniversary! I can't believe that it has been 3 years since we got married. We have been so blessed in those 3 years. We have a beautiful baby girl who is getting sooooo big I can not believe it! We have good jobs and wonderful family to support us and love us and we have eachother. What more could any couple ask for. So today, I am thanking God for his blessings that he has given us. I know that I am lucky to have Eric and Abby in my life. They are the most wonderful gifts from God imaginable. I love you, Eric and I am so happy to have you as a husband and as a best friend. You mean everything to me and to Abby!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 3rd Anniversary to both of you!
Love,
Mom and Dad Polo

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary from Liz and Grace