The Kids!

The Kids!
They just love to travel!

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Just some fun photos!

There is not much news really for this blog entry, I just had some pictures that I wanted to post that were really cute of Abby. Our lives have been pretty ho hum for the most part. Abby and I are enjoying our summer together, but I am not looking forward to going back to school in soon. WE bought Abby some sidewalk chalk and she just played with it for the first time today and she really loved it. She was covere din chalk when she was done, but it was worth it. We did go and get some pictures of Abby done at the studio this week, but Abby was not too excited about all of the camera flashes. As a matter of fact, when the camera would flash, Abby would run to me and hide her face. THe flashes really upset her. We think they reminded her of fireworks (which she is really scared of) We think that is probably why is did not like getting her picture taken. WE hope she will grow out of it soon. Here are some fun pictures of Abby in her pool and coloring in Grandpa Franks Giant coloring book.

Doesn't she look so grown up coloring like this. She even holds the crayon correctly.

She quite enjoyed putting the crayons in her pocket and taking them out again. . This was a fun game for some time.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I do love the one of her coloring! so cute! How are you feeling after the whole wisdom teeth thing??

Oma said...

Birdie - she looks adorable and so big!!! I can't wait to see her thursday and take her to Cedar Point. We'll have lots of fun.