The Kids!

The Kids!
They just love to travel!

Saturday, April 09, 2011

3 Year Dr. Appt.

This past week Abby had her 3- year Dr. appt. Just to see how she is growing. At that appt. she weighed 26.5 lbs and was 35 1/4 in tall. This means that she is in the 15th percentile for weight and the 50th percentile for height. She has been in the 50th percentile for height her whole life, but her weight is finally landing normally on the chart. This appt. was different than her other ones had been because she is getting older. They took her blood pressure for the first time, which she did not mind at all. They also checked her back/spine to make sure it was straight and had her draw circles, all to check different developmental stuff. She was really cooperative and great the whole time. Then. the last thing they did was give her an immunization shot, that she was not so happy about. So. anyway, she passed her appt. with flying colors!

Another thing we did this week was go and get her 3- year pictures taken, as well as some family and maternity shots. The last pics as a family of 3 since I am now 33 weeks pregnant and the end is coming into sight quickly. Here are some of the pics that we had taken. I will also be posting pictures soon of the baby's room. We spent most of the week cleaning and painting and putting together furniture for his room. So once I have completely finished decorating, I will be posting some pics.















3 comments:

Aunt Brenda said...

Love the pictures of all of you; can't believe what a little ham Abby has become. I think she now likes to have her picture taken. Can't wait to see the baby's room as a finished product; I hope it turned out well.
Love you guys......

Melissa said...

Jona, the pics look great!! I can't believe that at this time last year I was subbing at GCA and we were talking about how one day soon you wanted another one and now it's almost time for your family to grow. I'm so excited for you! Hope you, Eric, and Abby are all doing well (the pics look like you are) and getting ready for your new little one!

-Melissa

Oma said...

Jona, I didn't see all those of the little ham. I've showed everyone the pictures here at school - anyone that would take time to look and to a few who wouldn't!!! LOL They are all beautiful - and why wouldn't they be? Such a beautiful family I/we have. Love you much!! Thanks for sharing!