On Thursday evening we decided it was time to color our Easter Eggs. I had gotten a glitter egg coloring kit and since Thursday was such a nice day we thought we would do the coloring and glittering outside. This was a good thought, but did not work out at we hoped. We got all of the eggs colored outside, but then we had to let them dry before we put glitter on them. By the time they were done drying, it was too chilly and windy outside to do the glitter part, so we had to do that part inside on the kitchen table. Needless to say there was glitter EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Abby and I sat at (on) the kitchen table to glitter the eggs and by the time we were done Abby's feet , hair, head, hands, legs, were all COVERED in glitter. As was my face, hands, and hair as well. Eric missed out on all of the glittering fun, but he did clean up the mess while I gave Abby a thorough bath. Needless to say she LOVED coloring the eggs and kept asking for more eggs.

Abby sitting on the kitchen table putting glitter all over her eggs.

Mommy and Abby coloring the eggs.

Abby trying to get the egg out of the color.

Wow! Look at all those eggs!
1 comment:
Abby Doodle looks like she is having so much fun!! Wish I could of been with her. Give her Easter hugs and kisses from Oma.
Post a Comment