
All the kids eating cake yummy!

Abby blowing out her candles!

The cute cake. Abby got to pick the animal she wanted to put on the cake.

All the kids were enthralled with the toys that Abby got.

Abby opening presents.

The kids got a pinata filled with candy to hit. They all really liked that!
Tyler is hitting the Pinata with all of his might!

Isabelle is putting forth some good effort too!

Gracie tried her best :)

Daddy had to help Abby.
.

Eric enjoyed the carousel ride! Everyone in the entire party got to ride the African carousel.

Even Hope the Hippo rode the carousel with us.

Hope the Hippo is one of the zoo mascots, one of the things that you get when you have a party is one of the 3 zoo mascots comes to the party!! Abby loves costume characters!!

Abby shares her birthday with her Uncle Jeff. so here is Abby and Uncle Jeff on their birthday!

We got to see the Giraffe and he was very cool. He kept coming up to the window and licking it.

All of the kids posing for a pic.

All of the kids watching the Polar Bear play with his buckets and toys.
2 comments:
Happy 3rd birthday to Abby! And I cannot believe that she is already 3!!! So cute to see the zoo party. And I am really glad that Hope was the one that got to come see her (I wonder if that was Johnathan inside???) LOL. Cute pics, Jona :)
I'm so glad I was able to see all the pictures yesterday when I was at your house. It was such a fun party for all of us and how precious is Abby. She was so sweet as she said "thank you" for each gift she received. There is no one like her; she is definitely one of a kind.
Post a Comment